Monday, July 18, 2016

Chapter 19: Throwback

If It Doesn't Kill Us It Makes Us Stronger

Chapter 19: Throwback


After our kiss, Rosella and I avoided talking about it. We acted as if not acknowledging it meant that it didn't happen.


University started to feel a lot like highschool. There were three of us again, me, Isaac, and this time, Rosella.


The similarity didn't end there. Isaac became enthralled in someone just like he had before. He and Marissa were fairly conservative in public, but they were always together. I could tell that constantly seeing them wasn't the easiest situation for Rosella to be in. I could relate to how she was feeling all too well.


I started to fear that I was losing my best friend all over again. When this fear would come about, Rosella was always there to comfort me,  She advised me to just speak with Isaac and tell him how I didn't want to lose our friendship.


She was such a cool person without even trying to be. I was kind of in awe.


I took her advice and sat down to talk with Isaac. I told him how I had been feeling and he reassured me that I had nothing to worry about. He said that being with Marissa makes his parents happy and that makes him happy. He promised to try and make more time for us to hang out, just us, like back in the day. Isaac didn't quite seem to be in love with Marissa or anything, so why stay with her? Why be with someone that doesn't excite you when you could've been with Rosella?


The outgoing,


talented,


beautiful, Rosella.




No comments:

Post a Comment