Monday, June 20, 2016

Sims 4: Fresh Start Prologue




If It Doesn't Kill Us It Makes Us Stronger

Prologue


Today is the day that I've been dreading. I still can't believe that they're getting married. I know that I should be happy for them, I desperately want to be happy for them because they're my best friends. I've known both of them for most of my life. They have always been there for me, that alone should be enough incentive. 


Luckily, I've learned how to keep a smile plastered across my face. You just can't let anyone know how you're truly feeling.  Right now, it truly feels as if I am going to faint.  What do you do when you're best friend is marrying the girl of your dreams? Actually, she isn't the girl of my dreams. She's more than that. She's my soulmate. I can perfectly relate to all those over dramatic songs about heartbreak. It really does feel as if my heart's been ripped out of my chest and thrown on the floor.  I'm just hoping that no one else notices that it's laying there as much as I do. I don't want to ruin this day for them.  At least I'm considerate.


I mean, what type of friend would I be if I interrupted this?  No one interrupts weddings. And what would happen if I did?  Would I just yell out, "I love you!"?  I'm pretty sure that she already knows that. The fact that she knows is what makes this especially painful.


My sadness is quickly becoming anger the longer I sit here.  Screw both of them for putting me through this.  Especially Robyn. 

In fact, I regret the day we met.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, now I want to know how they met; great prologue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is very ominous. I wonder how they got to where they are now. Great Prologue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this cleverly sets up for a flashback retelling!

    ReplyDelete