Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chapter 5: Robyn's Story

If It Doesn't Kill Us It Makes Us Stronger
Chapter 5:  Robyn's Story



Halfway through my sophomore year at high-school, a girl named Jasmine transferred to our school.  She began spending a lot of time, almost all of her time,  with Logan.  Every single time I saw the two of them together, I became extremely angry.  I was dating Issac, the best looking guy at this school, and didn't have any feelings at all towards Logan.  But why was I so jealous then?





I loved Issac, I truly did, I loved him with all my heart.  But sometimes I questioned if he even liked me.  As weeks slowly passed, my love for Issac faded.  He would call me awful names,  and yell hateful things at me daily.





The day my love for Issac completely disappeared, was over sex.  The night started of normally....I was at his house and we were doing homework together.






But one thing led to another.  We went from kissing on the couch...





....to kissing on his bed.  I thought about if I let this go any further what might happen.





I tried to tell Issac that I didn't want to do this, but he continued anyway.  I tried pushing him off of me, but my weak and flimsy arms were of no help.  I screamed, but it was no use, Issac and I both knew that we were the only people in the house.  I just watched helplessly as he stole my virginity away from me.





I ran away from him, crying that night.  I called the only person I could talk to, the only person I trusted.  I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Logan's number.



So, what did you think of the chapter?  Sorry, but I couldn't fit any new sims into this chapter.  But I promise that next chapter I will.  Also, after a few more chapters I might take a break from this ((NOT quit)) so I can play my legacy! I  miss playing them...

8 comments:

  1. And she still marries that jerk!!!! What the heck. She better not break up Jasmine and Logan just because things went bad for her and Issac. Don't let him break Jasmine's heart like that :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sad! :( Issac is a real douche bag (To put it nicely). I really want to slap some sense into him for technically raping the poor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare he do that to her.
    I hope Logan's still talking with him after that awkward day at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a good experience for Robyn at all. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really liking the story so far. I'm a sucker for anything that has romance. OMG, I can't believe Isaac forced himself on her! Isn't that umm..rape?

    Feel free to check mine out. It' called "The Real World, Sunset Valley".

    ReplyDelete
  6. This story is so amazing xD I feel so bad for Logan. Go die in a hole Isaac

    ReplyDelete