Sunday, January 15, 2012

Chapter 6: There is No Love

If It Doesn't Kill Us It Makes Us Stronger
Chapter 6: There is No Love


Confusion.  Curiosity.  Disbelief.  I felt all of these emotions at once when I checked the caller ID on my cell phone and saw Robyn's name.  What did she want?  Was she going to break my heart all over again?  If she does, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get over it this time...


When I answered the phone all I heard was Robyn crying and panicking.  I could barely understand what she was saying but I managed to hear the words:  Issac-rape-help-hurry-get me.  As soon as I heard the words "Issac" and "rape" I was in my car and speeding towards Issac's house.



When I got there I saw Robyn standing outside in her underwear arguing with Issac.  Robyn saw me and ran towards my car.  On the ride home Robyn and I remained silent.  I was furious at Issac, but I was pretty upset with Robyn too.  Why couldn't Robyn have liked me, have loved me?  What's so good about Issac anyway?  I wouldn't have done this to her.  I wouldn't have been so cruel.


Once we reached my house I told Robyn that she could stay with me for a couple of days if she needed to, just until she felt better and at ease.  Robyn looked at me sad, almost apologetic and with pleading eyes.  She asked me, "Why would Issac do that?  Why doesn't he love me like I love him?"


I really wanted to yell at Robyn, "That's what happens when you choose a guy you barely even know over me, a childhood friend! Someone you can trust!"  But, I managed not to say anything.  I walked away towards my room and left Robyn there in the hall.  I knew that Robyn needed someone to talk to, that she was in a very emotional state right now, but I was selfish, I couldn't deal with drama life that...at least not yet.





Well hi! Long time no posts, sorry about that, I really am! Tell me, how did you like the short chapter.  (Don't worry the next will be longer with better pictures)

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I expected him to be a little more caring and concerned. I do like this reaction in him. She runs to him only when there is a problem and that isn't fair.

    Glad this is back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked it and indeed fair. Glad to see that you're continuing with this story. I've missed it. :-)

    ReplyDelete