Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chapter 4: What is This?!?

If It Doesn't Kill Us It Makes Us Stronger
Chapter 4:  What is This?!?




I was angry, confused, and upset all at once.   I started to think that maybe their was something wrong with me, maybe that's why Robyn liked Issac instead.




After I walked away from Robyn that night at the park, our friendship became worse than ever before.   We couldn't even look each other in the eye anymore.  Issac began treating me the same, ever since him and Robyn began dating they've been closer than ever.




I was deeply depressed for days.  My mood changed entirely though when a new student entered the classroom one day.  She took a seat next to me.




I started talking to the new girl.  It turns out that she just transferred here from Bridgeport with her father.  Her name was Jasmine, and she was a very kind person.




Jasmine and I started spending almost all of our time together.  She was childish, funny, and smart...she reminded me so much of Robyn.




After a couple of months of spending time with Jasmine, something began to change.  She started acting more quiet and shy around me.  And whenever I went to talk to her she would walk away from me.  I started to worry.





One day Jasmine called me to meet up with her at the park,  all I could think about was how this was the exact situation I was in before with Robyn.  Hesitantly I agreed to meet up with her.  The whole time I was walking to the park my heart beat grew faster and faster.  When I got there, I expected her to tell me she fell in love with Issac also, but instead she told me that  she's been avoiding me because...she loves me.  She held me in a tight embrace and began to kiss me.  Everything just felt so right so I continued to kiss her back.








Hi, thanks for reading!  Two chapters in two days!  I wanted to thank all my awesome readers for the encouragement to continue the story! Thanks to all of you.  Also, thank you Jazen for giving me your simself, she is now a new character for the story!   I know this wasn't one of my better chapters...but my stomach hurts like hell and I've been depressed for most of the day, so considering that I think this is very good!

6 comments:

  1. D'Awwww, young love! Well, not that young....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now he's not lonely at least. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^ glad he found someone so he's not so lonely any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, poor Jasmine, she doesn't know that he doesn't really love HER.

    ReplyDelete