Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chapter 2: My Mistake

If It Doesn't Kill Us It Makes Us Stronger
Chapter 2: My Mistake



       After that, Robyn and I spent almost everyday together, those were fond memories.



Once the summer ended, I became extremely sad.  The only thing I could think about was not seeing Robyn anymore because of school.  Except my eyes went wide on the first day of school when Robyn walked through the classroom, we were in the same class!



It was odd seeing Robyn at school, mainly because she was almost an entirely different person.  Back at the apartment Robyn was a very childish and energetic person, but at school she was extremely focused.  It confused me a bit, but that was just another reason why I liked her.








One of the worst days of my childhood was when Robyn came knocking on my apartment door looking very upset.  She told me that her grandmother had found a house for them to live in a different city.  Robyn was leaving.



I was devastated, a new city meant a new school, which meant I wouldn't see Robyn anymore.  We gave each other a hug to try and get rid of the sadness.






About a week later Robyn left.  She waved goodbye to my mother and I and then hopped in a taxi with her grandmother.  I wasn't as sad as I was before.  This wasn't the end, it was just that our story was to be continued.








Robyn and I tried to keep in touch, we really did, except we got older and grew apart, life happened.  I became great friends with this guy named Issac in high-school. 






During my second year of high-school Issac and I were talking until we heard footsteps come from the hall.  My head immediately shot up and I saw a girl that looked very familiar, I just couldn't quite remember how I met her.  Then it hit me, I looked at the girl and asked "Robyn?"
She turned to look at me and smiled.
"Logan!" she she shouted gathering unwanted attention






Robyn and I began talking and told each other about our new lives, she told me how she moved back to Barnacle Bay last week.   We were enjoying each other's company  once again.  Then I did something that I was going to regret for the rest of my life.  I introduced Robyn to my friend Issac...














Hi, thanks for reading!  This chapter is dedicated to JourneyG on the sims 3 website, because the schools used in this chapter and many more chapters to come were created by her! 

9 comments:

  1. I like how you give us little insights into him. I feel bad for Logan already and I fear it will only get worse. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says Melissa Gilbert.... Oh wait, it's probably a fake name. Never mind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good so far, cuddles. This is intriguing me :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HotSpot, what do you think of my story? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! A new follower! :D What do you think Kitty Scratches? :3

    ReplyDelete